Croatian Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
The association aims at assisting patients with hematological diseases and developing new research programs and treatment methods.
For this purpose it undertakes the following activities:
- It organizes the treatment of patients suffering from leukemia, lymphoma, MDS and other blood malignancies.
- It collects donations and runs programs to help patients.
- It promotes new treatment methods, and provides professional and financial assistance to these programs.
- It supports programs to help patients and their families.
- It supports research work in the field of etiology, therapy and treatment of haematological malignancies.
- It develops bone marrow transplant programs in the Republic of Croatia.
- It organizes seminars and conferences and distributes information to health and research institutions.