This Blood Cancer Awareness Month, the MDS Alliance is supporting the education and awareness of myelodysplastic syndromes, a rare group of blood cancers.
The MDS Alliance is running a 4-week campaign called #ThinkMDS:
- Week 1: Highlighting one of the signs – bruising
- Week 2: Highlighting one of the signs – fatigue
- Week 3: Highlighting one of the signs – breathlessness
- Week 4: Highlighting one of the signs – weakness
1- Download the briefing guide
Download the Blood Cancer Awareness Month briefing guide below to understand how you can get involved and support the campaign.
2- Share our Social Media graphics!
- Like and share the social media posts on your social channels with the hashtag #ThinkMDS and don’t forget to tag @MDSAlliance
- To share on Instagram and LinkedIn you must download the image to your computer, and then share it on Instagram/LinkedIn
Would you like to translate the text in these campaign designs or personalize with your organisation logo? Customize these graphics with editable file options using our Canva designs here
If you don’t have a Canva account, you can get one for free from the Canva website, or when you start to edit a design
3- Read and share our educational posters!
- Read, and share the educational posters on your social channels with the hashtag #ThinkMDS and tag @MDSAlliance
- If you are not on social media, download, read and share the educational posters with your friends, family, and colleagues
Digital Posters (to share on social media)
For global MDS support information and MDS Alliance member group resources and materials, please go to our resources page.