The Slovenian Association of Patients with Lymphoma and Leukemia, L & L, was founded on May 15, 2007.
- Informing and raising public awareness of lymphomas, leukemia and other blood diseases,
- The quest for the early detection of lymphomas, leukemia and other blood diseases, and the best diagnostic treatment and treatment of patients,
- The pursuit of comprehensive care for patients during and after treatment,
- Informing and assisting patients and their relatives during treatment,
- Care for patients to understand the proposed methods of treatment and to participate in clinical trials at home and abroad,
- Raising awareness of their rights in the field of health and social care and education,
- Advocating for a correct and human attitude towards the patient by all the participating institutions in the process of healing, rehabilitation and return to the working, social and educational environment,
- Raising awareness of the importance of donation of blood-forming stem cells,
- Promoting the spread of the Slovenian register of blood donor stem cell donors,
- Organization of professional lectures, conferences and congresses for patients and relatives in the field of health and a healthy lifestyle, organization of workshops, sports and cultural events, etc.,
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Developing and organizing self-help and volunteering.